Weight Loss Program Details:
– Physician Monitored
– AOD 9604 Treatment
– Lipotropic Treatment
– Vitamin B12 Treatment
-Nutritional Guidelines provided
-Affordable & formulated to individual needs
Obesity is not just a cosmetic problem, it is a health hazard and has been linked to several serious medical conditions, including:
– Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes
– Gallbladder disease
– Renal Failure
– Heart Failure
Even a modest weight loss of 10-20 pounds can bring significant health improvements, such as lowering ones blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Choosing the best weight loss diet can be very difficult. There are so many weight loss fads out there that do not give you the results they promise. Many people are very dedicated to their routine of regular exercise and watching what they eat, but still are unable to lose the weight they desire.
All treatments at Rodonaia Family Medicine & Aesthetics are carefully formulated and developed to meet each individual’s needs in order to ensure the best outcome and a long lasting result. We look forward to partnering with you to achieve your weight loss goals.
AOD 9604 Treatment
- AOD 9604 is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide, which was designed to help people burn fat and lose weight.
- AOD 9604 reduces overall body fat, triggers fat release from obese fat cells, assists in fat burning by increasing metabolism, prevents non-fatty foods from turning into body fat, and increases calorie burn.
- Has very favorable cartilage repair and regenerative properties.
- FDA approved medication.
- Stimulates lipolysis and has no adverse side effects on blood sugar or growth.
- Reduces abdominal fat.
- It stimulates the pituitary gland and regulates fat metabolism in the body.
- This peptide has a high capacity to burn fat. It triggers the release of fats from that fat cells with leads to obesity. It is especially great in releasing stubborn fats in the abdominal area.
- AOD 9604 can be combined with a low carb/ low calorie dietary plan.
- Excellent alternative to the HCG Weight loss diet protocol.
- Can be taken by subcutaneous injectable or sublingual troche.
- Typical dose is 200mcg to 300mcg daily.
Vitamin B12 and Lipotropics
In order for a body to be healthy while losing weight, we sometimes need more than just a good diet and exercise, therefore, we provide weekly injections of Vitamin B12 with Lipotropics along with the AOD 9604 Diet Program to increase energy and help you lose more weight.
Lipotropic agents are amino acids that are essential in the health of your liver and play an important role in your body’s use of fat. Through their involvement in fat metabolism, lipotropics help maintain a healthy liver. Vitamin B12 gives you a huge energy boost which helps you to burn calories.
The vitamin B12 and Lipotropic cocktail are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. The key vitamin and amino acids used to make these shots are:
Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is essential for helping to form new cells in the body. It helps boost energy and increase activity levels.
Choline: Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required by your body for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body.
Methionine: Methionine acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body and is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue.
Inositol: Inositol aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
If you have any questions or concerns, and/or would like to discuss any general health care questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our staff or make an appointment. RFMA accepts most insurance companies and can also work with you on establishing affordable financing options to ensure that you’re getting the level of care you deserve.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
COPYRIGHT 2016. RODONAIA FAMILY MEDICINE & AESTHETICS